FCM server: invalid key type

Hello, I have expo SDK 42, this of course happens in android. When I try to send by curl a push it return this error

{
   "data":{
      "id":"c891efb5-fe1e-4d1b-9c70-84808b755162",
      "status":"error",
      "message":"Failed to authenticate with the FCM server. Ensure the FCM server key you uploaded is correct.",
      "details":{
         "error":"InvalidCredentials",
         "fault":"developer",
         "fcm":{
            "httpStatus":401,
            "response":"<HTML>\n<HEAD>\n<TITLE>INVALID_KEY_TYPE</TITLE>\n</HEAD>\n<BODY BGCOLOR=\"#FFFFFF\" TEXT=\"#000000\">\n<H1>INVALID_KEY_TYPE</H1>\n<H2>Error 401</H2>\n</BODY>\n</HTML>\n"
         }
      }
   }
}[

I saw this is solve inside these one, but I spend all the morning and nothing.
I’ve created a new app in firebase, all the credentials new and without restriction and google-service.json downloaded and set in the project.
Also I updated the FCM key inside the credential manager and triple check and everything seems oks.

Hi! Sounds like you’ve followed all suggested debugging steps- maybe you’re using an old push token? We’re not seeing any issues in our backend so there is some configuration issue happening here for your project. I would double- and triple-check these steps: Using FCM for Push Notifications - Expo Documentation

thanks for the answer. Already made that. The token is new with the api key too, so I don’t know what to do

EDIT
I find out my problem
here we need the server key inside firebase not the api key, that my confusion, inside the credentials it say FCM Api Key, it should say Firebase Server Key

Upload Keystore hashes
    Google Certificate Fingerprint:     XXXXXXXX
    Google Certificate Hash (SHA-1):    XXXXXXXX
    Google Certificate Hash (SHA-256):  XXXXXXXX
    Facebook Key Hash:                  XXXXXXXX
  Push Notifications credentials
    FCM Api Key:  XXXXXXX

In the docs you linked, it says:

1. Copy the token listed next to Server key .

yes thanks. It is confusing that in the cli it says another thing

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.