Failed to published updates CombinedError: [GraphQL] EAS Update is not yet publicly available

I am using the managed workflow and my eas-cli is version >= 0.52.0

When i run the command 'eas update --branch development --message “Updating the app” ’ i get the error message ‘Failed to published updates CombinedError: [GraphQL] EAS Update is not yet publicly available’ as shown in the image below.

I have signed-up for eas update and i am currently on the free plan. To confirm this when i run "eas whoami’ it shows me my username showing that i am logged in.

Any help/solution to the above problem would be grately appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

As the message states EAS Update is not publically available, for now, it’s in the preview phase and it’s available only on paid plans. When it will be publically available there will be a free tier.

You can still use classic OTA updates (expo publish), but you will need to revert changes that expo update:configure did.

1 Like

Thanks, ‘expo publiish’ solved the problem.

However, I had to recreate the app from the beginning again which doesn’t really look like a nice idea.

So my question is how do I revert changes which expo update:configure did.

Please I need an answer to the above question.

Thanks in advance.

with git? Even if you do not commit regularly, you should remember which changes in app.json was made by you. If you have a bare project then it might also change sth in Expo.plist and AndroidManifest.xml

1 Like

Thanks alot for the feedback.

I am really grateful

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.