Facebook login integrating issue from the facebook support team

1. SDK Version: 36.00
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/): Android&iOS

Hello There

I’ve integrated the facebook login with my app and It works fine.
But I have received this email from the facebook support team.

==================================================================================================
Thanks for working with us to fix your app, XXXX(AppId: ********). We have reviewed your app and it is still in violation of Facebook Platform Policy 8.1: Verify that you have integrated Login correctly. Your app shouldn’t crash or hang during the testing process.
If you have not already done so, please:

• Make sure to test your Login integration following these steps here: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/testing-your-login-flow
            • Follow our Best Practices for Login here: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/best-practices

Let us know when you’ve fixed your app and we will temporarily lift the restriction for 48 hours in order for you to test the changes. If we find that your app is still violating our policies, we’ll be forced to place the restriction again.

Thanks,

Kai
DevOps Comp

==================================================================================================

When I tried to test my app as the link, I didn’t get any window to ask permissions.
So I couldn’t check the app as the link.

My code is like this:

facebookLogIn = async () => {
try {
await Facebook.initializeAsync(FACEBOOK_APP_ID);
const {
type,
token,
expires,
permissions,
declinedPermissions
} = await Facebook.logInWithReadPermissionsAsync(FACEBOOK_APP_ID, {
permissions: [“public_profile”, “email”]
});
console.log(type);
if (type === “success”) {
// Get the user’s name using Facebook’s Graph API
const response = await fetch(https://graph.facebook.com/me?access_token=${token}&fields=id,name,email,picture.type(large));
const result = await response.json();
const { id, email } = result;
this.props.requestFacebookSignIn({ facebookId: id, email: email });
} else {
console.log(“Cancel”);
}
} catch ({ message }) {
alert(Facebook Login Error: ${message});
}
};

Looking forward to reply soon.

Best Regards

Alex

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.