ExpoConfig is not being bundled on Android Preview and Production builds.

Hello everyone
Using eas build to build an Android app, it seems that expoConfig.extra is not being bundled to native app.

• Using Managed Workflow.

• Configured my eas.json profile with a env variable (to read correctly app config based on a env var)

• Configured my dynamic app.config.ts with extra key.

• At expo dev, the “Read config app” is logging my extra variable

• In my local env all is working, i can read my extraConfig with expo-constants

• Only when I run eas build, that my app bundle is not getting the “extra” config.

Note: Gradlew log is showing this message:

Execution optimizations have been disabled for task ':expo-constants:createReleaseExpoConfig' to ensure correctness due to the following reasons:
  - Gradle detected a problem with the following location: '/home/expo/workingdir/build/android'. Reason: Task ':expo-constants:createReleaseExpoConfig' uses this output of task ':app:compileReleaseAidl' without declaring an explicit or implicit dependency. This can lead to incorrect results being produced, depending on what order the tasks are executed. Please refer to https://docs.gradle.org/7.5.1/userguide/validation_problems.html#implicit_dependency for more details about this problem.