Please provide the following:
- SDK Version:42
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
- Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.
I just upgraded my app from Expo 39 to 42 and when i try to execute it this is thrown:
iOS Bundling failed 127648ms
Unable to resolve module expo-updates from node_modules/sentry-expo/build/sentry.js: expo-updates could not be found within the project.
If you are sure the module exists, try these steps:
- Clear watchman watches: watchman watch-del-all
- Delete node_modules and run yarn install
- Reset Metro’s cache: yarn start --reset-cache
- Remove the cache: rm -rf /tmp/metro-*
22 | exports.init = exports.Native = void 0; 23 | const react_native_1 = require("react-native"); > 24 | const Updates = __importStar(require("expo-updates")); | ^ 25 | const expo_constants_1 = __importStar(require("expo-constants")); 26 | const Application = __importStar(require("expo-application")); 27 | const integrations_1 = require("@sentry/integrations");
I followed all the steps in the list to solve it but it didn’t work.
Can someone explain why is this happening?