expo publish error write ECONNRESET

I have been trying to expo publish as unlisted on Windows, and have been getting the same error from the last n tries, where I don’t really know what this means. How to debug/fix this?

Metro Bundler is not running. Trying to restart it...
Starting Metro Bundler on port 19003.
Your JavaScript transform cache is empty, rebuilding (this may take a minute).
Building iOS bundle
Building Android bundle
Building JavaScript bundle [================================================================================================] 100%Finished building JavaScript bundle in 57887ms.
Analyzing assets
Building JavaScript bundle [================================================================================================] 100%Finished building JavaScript bundle in 29392ms.
Finished building JavaScript bundle in 14847ms.
Finished building JavaScript bundle in 15369ms.
Uploading assets
No assets changed, skipped.
Processing asset bundle patterns:
- G:\projects\prod\myapp-mobile\**\*
Uploading JavaScript bundles
write ECONNRESET
raven@2.6.3 alert: failed to send exception to sentry: Socket timed out on request to sentry.io
raven@2.6.3 alert: failed to send exception to sentry: socket hang up

EDIT: I have reinstalled expo-cli, but the error is there the same.

Hey @manayantra,

This is due to an abrupt closing of the TCP conversation and can sometimes be due to a network issue. Two things:

1. Are you still encountering this?
  2. Is it possible for you try on a different network?

Cheers,
Adam

1 Like

Hello @adamjnav Yes I’m still encountering the same error. Let me try again with a different network, and report the outcome here. Thanks :slight_smile:

EDIT: You are awesome @adamjnav. I just had to use another suggestion too run exp start first then exp publish along with switching to another network. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.