Expo for an application to support for Web and iOS with push notifications

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: EXPO 45
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS and Web
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

I am planning to use Expo framework for developing an App which supports primarily Web and iOS secondary.

I also have an requirement for push notifications as well if converting the project to iOS later stage of the application.

Following are my queries

1. If I can utilize push notifications then how many users can I send push notifications in free tier in a month or can I filter notifications, it seems I can send push notifications to 2000 users in a Month?

2. What should be the backend for push notifications, Can I use Java backend?

3. how am I going to handle the notification server because as per the documentation it says we have application server which contacts the notitfation server which in turn connects to database to fetch token registered and send back the message with the unique token from the notification server. I am trying to understand the complete architecture of the flow. Is Expo going to manage the notification server or its by the organization itself due to privacy concerns?

4. Once I eject the app from Expo to deploy on App Store, then can I go back to expo to do development or not, looks like I cannot then in that case what is the alternative approach?

5. I see that EAS is for deploying the App builds into App Store or Play store? What are the limitations for an organization if it uses free version of EAS, it seems I can send push notifications to 2000 users in a Monthly active users like my App updates for new builds deployed on App Store?