expo-firebase-analytics: How to track admob?

1. SDK Version: 45.0.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android & iOS

Hello,

I have AdMob and analytics running (development mode) in my app (managed workflow).

I have seen that Firebase Analytics is not tracking my AdMob’s revenue (analytics is working, it tracks my app events). I suppose this is because of displaying “Test Ads” and not “Production Ads”.

BTW, I am a little confused. Do I need to enable AdSupport to track AdMob in my Firebase Analytics console? Do I need to add my app ID inside Info.plst, as mentioned here?

Hey @victoriomolina, if you are looking to enable AdSupport, you’d might want to switch from managed workflow to bare workflow (due to restrictions from Apple and Google). You can read more in the FirebaseAnalytics - Expo Documentation docs.

Hey, @amanhimself

thank you for your reply. According to Expo docs for AdSupport:

To get extra features like audiences , campaign attribution , and some user properties , such as Age and Interests , you will need to include AdSupport.

In the Firebase documentation for GA4, I have read that all we have to do to start tracking Adverts is to link our AdMob account to our Firebase project.

Is AdSupport considered “Advert Support”? Thats basically my main confusion… is it a requirement in Expo for seeing our revenue in the Firebase Console?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.