Expo eject to react-native error (Unexpected token } in JSON at position 731)

Hello, i’m trying to ejecting my project from expo to react-native because i couldnt find a good solution to write end to end tests with expo. When i write expo eject and select react-native its instantly throw error.
Error Code;

Unexpected token } in JSON at position 731
SyntaxError: Unexpected token } in JSON at position 731
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Object._callee$ (C:\expo-cli@2.18.2\src\commands\eject\Eject.js:16:8)
    at tryCatch (C:\Users\kocag\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:62:40)
    at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (C:\Users\kocag\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:296:22)
    at Generator.prototype.<computed> [as next] (C:\Users\kocag\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:114:21)
    at step (C:\Users\kocag\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:17:30)
    at C:\Users\kocag\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:28:13

expo diagnostics;

Expo CLI 2.18.4 environment info:
    System:
    Binaries:
      Yarn: 1.15.2 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yarn\bin\yarn.CMD
      npm: 6.9.0 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD

Could you take a look at your app.json? (and package.json as well, I think)

I’ve seen a similar error before (only difference was position) and it was due to an extra comma

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.