I think I’ve made a very very bad mistake.
Not knowing that the expo itself is using uuid dependency, I’ve installed the latest version of it and deleted it.
Now each time the expo tool tries to bundle my app for web, it runs into below error.
Module not found: Can't resolve 'uuid/v4' in 'C:\Users\ksi93\ezi-crm\node_modules\expo-constants\build'
What I already tried
- replacing uuid with custom made random id generator for each file that depended on uuid (gave up as I thought that it might not be a good idea)
- installing other uuid modules (nope)
- deleting node_modules folder and installing again.
Thanks for your help in advance.