Node: 14.16.1 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.EXE
      npm: 6.14.12 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD
    IDEs:
      Android Studio: Version  4.2.0.0 AI-202.7660.26.42.7351085
    npmPackages:
      expo: ~42.0.1 => 42.0.1
      react: 16.13.1 => 16.13.1
      react-dom: 16.13.1 => 16.13.1
      react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-42.0.0.tar.gz => 0.63.2
      react-native-web: ~0.13.12 => 0.13.18
    Expo Workflow: managed

Hello, I have an issue when trying to run my app on an Android TV box over wifi. I adb connect the device successfully, and on the metro server I’m clicking “Run on Android device / Emulator” which opens the app on the TV. The splashscreen is displayed, and again, and again - the log shows the bundle is built every few seconds…

I added these instructions to the app. Didn’t help.

The adb logcat.

Maybe worth mentionning, at the beginning there is a warning Couldn't adb reverse: adb.exe: error: more than one device/emulator although only one device is running and adb devices doesn’t show any other one.

Thanks ahead!

[EDIT] I tried to run it on my phone by adb connecting it also, it’s the same behavior. So it’s not linked to the Android TV platform.

So, after a few tweaks, it works on the phone and on one android TV device, but still reloads all the time on another one - I will consider this as resolved as I think it’s now a problem with the low end device.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.