"expo build:ios" error even if enabled Two-factor Authentication

hi,

I have met an error while I run “expo build:ios”.
I have enabled Two-factor authentication and I need input SMS code when I log in Apple portal.
The followings is output, please help, thank you.

MantadeMacBook-Pro-2:gs Link$ expo build:ios
Checking if there is a build in progress…

Please enter your Apple Developer Program account credentials. These credentials are needed to manage certificates, keys and
provisioning profiles in your Apple Developer account.
The password is only used to authenticate with Apple and never stored.
? Apple ID: XXXXX
? Password (for XXXXX): [hidden]
Trying to authenticate with Apple Developer Portal…
Authenticated with Apple Developer Portal successfully!
Only 1 team associated with your account, using Apple Team with ID: XXXXX
We do not have some credentials for you: Apple Distribution Certificate, Apple Push Notifications service key, Apple Provisioning Profile
? How would you like to upload your credentials? Expo handles all credentials, you can still provide overrides
? Will you provide your own Apple Distribution Certificate? Let Expo handle the process
:heavy_check_mark: Didn’t find any previously uploaded Apple Distribution Certificate
? Will you provide your own Apple Push Notifications service key? Let Expo handle the process
:heavy_check_mark: Didn’t find any previously uploaded Apple Push Notifications service key
:heavy_multiplication_x: Something went wrong when trying to ensure App ID exists on Apple Developer Portal!
Reason: Unexpected response, raw: {“responseId”:“2a4541a0-c03f-4eb1-b625-9680652b5b4d”,“resultCode”:90002,“resultString”:“Two-factor authentication must be turned on for your Apple ID. After you turn it on, signing in to your developer account will require both your password and access to your trusted devices or trusted phone number. \n\nTo learn more, see developer.xxx/support/account/authentication.”,“userString”:“Two-factor authentication must be turned on for your Apple ID. After you turn it on, signing in to your developer account will require both your password and access to your trusted devices or trusted phone number. \n\nTo learn more, see support/account/authentication/.”,“creationTimestamp”:“2019-08-11T04:16:11Z”,“protocolVersion”:“QH65B2”,“userLocale”:“en_US”,“requestUrl”:“https://developer.apple.com/services-account/QH65B2/account/ios/identifiers/listAppIds.action","httpCode”:200}

at runAction (/expo-cli@3.0.9/src/commands/build/ios/appleApi/fastlane.js:24:17)

Hey @pulsegame,

Can you run expo diagnostics and paste the log that’s printed out here?

Cheers,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.