Expo build IOS bundleIdentifier

Hello i had a project with the IOS bundleIdentifier:“bundleIdentifier”: “com.mispichos.petshops”

and all works when expo build:ios

now i have to change all the code of that app and decided to create another expo project, but when i try to use in my new app.json the same bundleIdentifier and expo build:ios the building process failed with the following error:

building and signing IPA
saved provisioning profile to temporary path
provisioning profile copied to home directory
done retrieving provisioning profile data
checking if teamID is present in keychain and that certificate is valid...
removed provisioning profile from the home directory
Error: codesign ident not present in find-identity: D35AB54ABDAA0CD0307C73399FDF4B5EC55403FA
Looking for identities matching "(6SGCYGM53T)"
     0 valid identities found

at Object.ensureCertificateValid (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:113:11)
    at <anonymous>

If i change the bundler for a new one, all good and works, but the app in playstore cant change de bundlerID, so i want to know if there is a change to not create a new app for this bundler and use the old one. Also i tried to upload the profile and distribution certificate of the old app and does not work either the building process…

Build standalone app failed.

Expo CLI 3.1.2 environment info:
System:
Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 12.8.1 - /usr/local/bin/node
Yarn: 1.15.2 - /usr/local/bin/yarn
npm: 6.10.2 - /usr/local/bin/npm
IDEs:
Xcode: 10.2.1/10E1001 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
expo: ^34.0.1 => 34.0.4
react: 16.8.3 => 16.8.3
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-34.0.0.tar.gz => 0.59.8
react-navigation: ^3.13.0 => 3.13.0
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 3.1.2

I realized that was a developer apple certificate problem, so i have to remove the profile, certificate and push service for the app and let expo handle all credentials creation again and all works.

byeee :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you got things resolved!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.