Expo Authentication Error getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND 3128 3128:80

I’m kinda new to Expo and I would like to launch my React code on the emulators of Expo. To do that I’ve installed everything like npm, node.js, expo, yarn and all.

I use my corporate network to connect to internet so for almost anything I need to do proxy settings… So I’ve configured the proxy settings of npm and I can see these settings when I typed the following commands: npm config get proxy npm config get http-proxy and all no problem.

When I launch expo start, everything goes really well till the point below:

I’m getting the error below: Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND 3128 3128:80

Every help will be appreciated!

Hey @sarlken,

Could you please run expo diagnostics and paste the log that is printed out here?

Cheers,
Adam

It says:
Expo CLI 3.1.2 environment info:
System:
Binaries:
Yarn: 1.17.3 - C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.CMD
npm: 6.11.3 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD

Please run it from the root of your project and paste the output as follows to get better formatting:

```
output
here
```

Today I have realized that this problem got solved I can see the application on my phone after doing ‘expo start’ and logged into my account but when I click to the application, I cannot access to the project. It says “there was a problem running the requested app” on expo-cli application on my iphone.

Hey @sarlken,

Can you ensure your device and computer on the same network? Also, what host are you using (tunnel, localhost, lan)?

Cheers,
Adam

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.