Expo and NPM not working after trying to run on web

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 38
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android and Web Bug

Soooo I think I found a bug…

Basically I have build an App and I wanted to run it on WEB - but it didnt work for me.
I had some errors regarding processColor.js in node_modules @StyleSheet wich I fixxed but then I got another one in NavigationDrawer. But this is irrelevant.

The BUG is that if I get an Error after few seconds my whole VisualStudio Code crashes. Then I obviously want to open VSCode again - wich works.

If I want to run my Metro Bundler again with npm start or expo start it does not work anymore!!!

npm start just prints me 2x access denied

and expo start says this :

+ CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (:) [], ApplicationFailedException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandFailed

After restarting my PC expo doesnt seem to work anymore and I have to run npm install -g expo-cli again for it to work… wich is really weird!

I really dont know how to fix this I thought that maybe a process is still running but I could not find one…

Please help me out with this one.
~Faded

Hey @yesiamfaded,

Can you run expo diagnostics and share what it spits out here?

Cheers,
Adam

I mean I would but I got it working with android normal again and I dont wanna go threw that again tbh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.