Exp android Build : errors

Hi, i have some errors with building app on android.
App works fine in Expo but i cant get apk file, maybe cause this errors.
Can you help please

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/src/exponent/dev-home-config.json'
/src/exponent/android-shell-app/ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/modules/dialog/AlertFragment.java:39: Error: Avoid non-default constructors in fragments: use a default constructor plus Fragment#setArguments(Bundle) instead [ValidFragment]
:app:lintVitalProdRelease
public AlertFragment(@Nullable DialogModule.AlertFragmentListener listener, Bundle arguments) {

/src/exponent/android-shell-app/ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/modules/dialog/SupportAlertFragment.java:32: Error: Avoid non-default constructors in fragments: use a default constructor plus Fragment#setArguments(Bundle) instead [ValidFragment]
public SupportAlertFragment(@Nullable DialogModule.AlertFragmentListener listener, Bundle arguments) {

Hello! Can you please provide your build id?

I got the exact same problem with @sergheipatlati.
2 same errors.

this is my build id. Hope it helps.

https://expo.io/builds/d7302aa3-e279-45c0-be54-8cda8ee3a3a3

I’m experiencing the same issue. My app was built (for android) and I got the same errors. However, the build finished and I was able to download the apk, but when I installed it on my phone (Android 6.0), I got a white screen.

My build id is: https://expo.io/builds/1abfd727-1347-4164-ae32-4f53c5aaef0b

The errors are:

/src/exponent/android-shell-app/ReactAndroid/src/main/java/com/facebook/react/modules/dialog/AlertFragment.java:39: Error: Avoid non-default constructors in fragments: use a default constructor plus Fragment#setArguments(Bundle) instead [ValidFragment]

and

Downloading DEV published kernel manifest...
Unable to download manifest from undefined: Can't read JSON file: /src/exponent/dev-home-config.json
└─ Cause: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/src/exponent/dev-home-config.json'
Using published dev version of Expo Home
[e[90m22:05:23e[39m] Finished 'generate-dynamic-macros' after 15 ms
/src/exponent/android/app
Warning: Could not copy android.iml to shell app directory.
Warning: Could not copy local.properties to shell app directory.
fuuuu

Hope this helps!
Also, I wanted to thank you people for building expo! :slight_smile:

Hi @inhji. Those build warnings are unrelated to the white screen. I ran you app and looked at the logs and it looks like you’re running into this issue: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/issues/17348. I figured this out by finding this in the logs:

ReactNativeJS: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'this._subscribableSubscriptions.forEach')

and searching that error message gave me a link to that issue.

1 Like

Hi @jesse, thanks for pointing me to this issue. This was indeed the cause of the problem!

1 Like

Glad you got it fixed! Sorry you ran into that issue.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.