Execution failed for task ':expo-structured-headers:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.

Hi everyone, please I need support, my app is running to an error from eas build,
npx eas build --platform android, it’s bringing Gradle failed though the IOS works fine, what could be the reason for this? please?

also when I tried to make the build with “expo build: android” and upload it to play store, it’s bring

"Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your App Bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:"

please help, thanks

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version:4.8.1
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all):android
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

If you provide a build ID or link to your build, we may be able to see the error in more detail and suggest something.

Hi @keith-kurak, thanks for your reply,
here is the link to the build, I don’t know if you can access the link but the
ID: e22a04e8-2a08-4045-9e05-779cd6880fa7,
Link: Build Details — e22a04e8-2a08-4045-9e05-779cd6880fa7 — turbocart — Expo

UPDATE: i deleted “/android”. folder and ran “expo prebuild -p android --clean”, as mentioned here Related issue raised
the build went on successfully. I would check back if there are other issues.
Cheers!!

1 Like

Yes, @keith-kurak is an Expo team member, so he is able to view your build link.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.