Errors after updating ExpoKit SDK from 32 to 33

I’m getting bunch of errors in Android project, after updating ExpoKit project from SDK 32 to SDK 33. IOS works fine though.

I followed official guide for updating ExpoKit

Here errors which I got:

ERROR: Manifest merger failed : Attribute data@scheme at manifestMerger6401876400338623003.xml requires a placeholder substitution  but no value for <appAuthRedirectScheme> is provided.

Could not determine the dependencies of task ':app:compileDebugAidl'.
> Could not resolve all task dependencies for configuration ':app:debugCompileClasspath'.
   > Could not resolve androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.0.
     Required by:
         project :app
      > Cannot find a version of 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable' that satisfies the version constraints: 
           Dependency path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.2' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.1'
           Dependency path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.2' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable-animated:1.0.0' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.0'
           Constraint path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable' strictly '1.0.0' because of the following reason: debugRuntimeClasspath uses version 1.0.0
           Constraint path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable' strictly '1.0.0' because of the following reason: debugRuntimeClasspath uses version 1.0.0

> Could not find host.exp.exponent:expoview:33.0.4.
     Required by:
         project :app
   > Could not resolve androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.1.
     Required by:
         project :app > androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.2
      > Cannot find a version of 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable' that satisfies the version constraints: 
           Dependency path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.2' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.1'
           Dependency path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.2' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable-animated:1.0.0' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.0'

> Could not resolve androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable:1.0.0.
     Required by:
         project :app > androidx.vectordrawable:vectordrawable-animated:1.0.0
           Constraint path 'android:app:unspecified' --> 'androidx.vectordrawable:vec

Okay, I found solutions for this errors:

first of all, I updated Android Studio to the latest version, which is 3.4.2
After that I changed in build.gradle com.android.tools.build:gradle to 3.4.2

dependencies {
    classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.4.2' 
}

and changed in gradle-wrapper.properties gradle to 5.1.1:

distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-5.1.1-all.zip

after that I changed in build.gradle app:

implementation('host.exp.exponent:expoview:33.0.4@aar')

to

implementation('host.exp.exponent:expoview:33.0.0@aar')

So after I fixed this error, I got new error Could not find org.webkit:android-jsc:r224109, which I resolved by yarn add jsc-android@224109

However, after that I got an error:

org.gradle.execution.MultipleBuildFailures: Build completed with 1 failures.
Caused by: org.gradle.api.tasks.TaskExecutionException: Execution failed for task ':unimodules-image-loader-interface:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.

@luckygirlllll the only way I can get current android to build w expo 33 is by using gradle tools 3.3.x (currently 3.3.2) and wrapper w version 4.10.2 or 4.10.1