Error validating credentials

[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with `-c`) and try again.
[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 375a8040-8297-11e7-894f-d3bb429b019d, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Hi, currently getting the above error. Asked on Slack and it seems that someone else is too. After looking around, a couple of topics mention servers, either yours or Apple’s being a problem. Could you check if that is the current case and let me know?

Thanks in advance. Expo has made life a lot easier, this is my first issue!

This is resolved now, so try again and you should get through :slight_smile:

Fantastic, thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi, I’m getting this message again:

Unable to validate credentials. Request ID e8f50350-a918-11e7-a3c2-799385d7b899, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Thanks,
Simon

The standalone app builder reported an error from iTunes Connect:

No teams available on the Developer Portal You must accept an invitation to a team for it to be available To learn more about teams and how to use them visit Invite team members - Manage your team - Account - Help - Apple Developer
Your account is in no teams

Hi Ide, now working this morning with the same settings as yesterday.

Thanks,
Simon

1 Like

Hi .
I have same issue and couldn’t resolve it yet.

I have team id and Im sure the credential is correct.

The only thing i think may cause the issue is that : Your Developer Program Membership has expired.
Is it the reason?