ERROR -- RCTBridge required dispatch_sync to load RCTDevLoadingView. This may lead to deadlocks

My last post/question received no response. Hopefully this will have better luck.

In my EAS-build custom dev client, i received the error mentioned in the subject of this topic. Namely:
“RCTBridge required dispatch_sync to load RCTDevLoadingView. This may lead to deadlocks”

This occurred after I performed a “reload” operation from Expo menu, and that error occured both as a dialog at the bottom of my app as it was loading, and in error logs.

Full error logs:

RCTBridge required dispatch_sync to load RCTDevLoadingView. This may lead to deadlocks
at node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Utilities/RCTLog.js:34:8 in logIfNoNativeHook
at [native code]:null in callFunctionReturnFlushedQueue

I am using managed workflow.

It doesn’t occur every time I reload the app. However, this seems concerning.

Google search for the error has a general consensus about making changes to an AppDelegate.m file. However, I don’t use xcode and only do javascript… that is why Expo is so nice. So there might be something weird/wrong with Expo. An example solution that I can’t do…

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67093549/how-can-i-solve-rctbridge-required-dispatch-sync-to-load-in-react-native-usin

My expo-cli version is 4.8.1