Error on upload to App Store

I get the following two errors trying to upload to App Store with Transporter. Anyone knows how to resolve this?

Best,
Andy

ERROR ITMS-90163: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: ‘com.apple.developer.associated-domains’ in ‘Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/NinjaCaminoApp’.”

ERROR ITMS-90163: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: ‘com.apple.developer.icloud-services’ in ‘Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/NinjaCaminoApp’.”

Hey @caminoninja,

This is usually indicative of something wrong with your provisioning profile. Run expo credentials:manager -p ios to take a look at what credentials we have listed for you. As well, I’d check the Apple Developer Portal to make sure nothing was revoked or deleted.

Cheers,
Adam

I ended up not needing the entries, deleted them and uploaded the app.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.