Error login to apple develper portal

Hi all,

After building my app, I uploaded it to app store and got this error:
ERROR ITMS-90046: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle’s signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value ‘*’ for key ‘com.apple.developer.associated-domains’ in ‘Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/ComMyfavsMyfavsapp’ is not supported.”

I tried to fix this error, unchecking Associated Domains in apple developer portal, so I was required to renew the certificates.

To do that, I run expo build:ios --clear-provisioning profile and I’m getting the follwoing error:
Reason: Unknown reason, raw: “757: unexpected token at ‘\n<html lang="en">\n\n \n body {\n font-family: "Helvetica Neue", "HelveticaNeue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;\n font-size: 15px;\n font-weight: 200;\n line-height: 20px;\n color: #4c4c4c;\n text-align: center;\n }\n\n .section {\n margin-top: 50px;\n }\n \n\n\n<div class="section">\n

\n\n

Not Found

\n

The requested page could not be found.

\n\n\n\n\n’”

I have also tried: expo build:ios and expo build:ios -c with the same result.

Can anyone help me?

expo diagnostics
Expo CLI 3.0.4 environment info:
System:
Binaries:
Yarn: 1.17.3 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yarn\bin\yarn.CMD
npm: 6.10.2 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD
IDEs:
Android Studio: Version 3.3.0.0 AI-182.5107.16.33.5314842

Hi can confirm that, as of today, I also got this issue. I was able to publish and code sign my app all day yesterday, but today I have to turn off Associated Domains in on Apple ID in Apple Developer, but that is not a proper solution since my domain isn’t opening up the app.

Error I get:

[2019-11-14 18:06:54 CET] <main> DBG-X: parameter Errors = [ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/AppSavantSe' is not supported."]

I’ve added the Associated Domains in app.json

"associatedDomains": [
        "applinks:link.to.domain",
      ]

But seems like this domain isn’t fetched when building the .ipa file or something.

I have the same error today I cannot generate ipa file with the following command: expo build:ios
Here is the error:

Authentication with Apple Developer Portal failed!
Reason: Unknown reason, raw: "757: unexpected token at '<!DOCTYPE html>\n<html lang=\"en\">\n<head>\n    <style>\n        body {\n            font-family: \"Helvetica Neue\", \"HelveticaNeue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;\n            font-size: 15px;\n            font-weight: 200;\n            line-height: 20px;\n            color: #4c4c4c;\n            text-align: center;\n        }\n\n        .section {\n            margin-top: 50px;\n        }\n    </style>\n</head>\n<body>\n<div class=\"section\">\n    <h1>&#63743;</h1>\n\n    <h3>Not Found</h3>\n    <p>The requested page could not be found.</p>\n</div>\n</body>\n</html>\n\n'"

hi all, this is most likely caused by an old version of fastlane. Could you upgrade expo-cli to the latest version by running npm install -g expo-cli and try the command again? Thanks!

@quinlanj I executed the command: npm install -g expo-cli, now it shows me this error: xdl(...).ProjectUtils.readConfigJsonAsync is not a function

I updated now to the latest version of expo-cli 3.7.1 but I still get error with associated domains unfortunately.

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/AppSavantSe' is not supported."

After a lot of investigation and tries, I have managed to make it work.
I have:

• uninstalled expo
  • uninstalled nodejs
  • installed nodejs version 12.9.1
  • installed expo-cli version 3.7.1

And it started working again!

2 Likes

hi, is fastlane used locally by expo-cli before uploading to the expo build server? I’m using the managed workflow and this error happens to me as well since today.

@mperez your answer works for me, thanks a lot.

Reinstalling node and expo-cli did not work for me

I tried the same as well and it did not work for me either.

hi @savant , to clarify – there are two issues here:

1. Not found apple response: The solution is upgrading expo-cli (@mperez solution is best)
  2. ITMS error: We’ve recently fixed and are tracking here: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' - #10 by stevenpal
2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! After your fix everything now works.

You guys at EXPO are awesome!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.