ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later."

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 36
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS

Received error from Transporter when attempting to upload latest build (expo-cli v3.13.1)

ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later. Further, starting April 2020, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later."

Hey again!

So we saw were receiving reports of this awhile back, and seem to have fixed it, but sometimes this message can pop if you’re uploading the app to the app stores and your local version of Xcode is a little older? I’m not 100% sure why, but that’s what seemed to be the case here

Hey @charliecruzan checked that my local Xcode is Version 11.3.1 (11C504), will try to build again and submit.

i Got the same error, for me that I build on windows how can I solve the WARNING ITMS-90725

FYI, @charliecruzan seems like the rebuild was successfully uploaded…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.