EAS submit to iOS failing

Hello,
according to this doc(Submitting to the Apple App Store - Expo Documentation) I was able to setup iOS submit, but when actually doing that submit I am getting this error:

[logs] Going to upload updated app to App Store Connect
[logs] This might take a few minutes. Please don't interrupt the script.
[logs] Transporter transfer failed.
[logs] Your Apple ID account is attached to other providers. You will need to specify which provider you intend to submit content to. Please contact us if you have questions or need help. (1627)
[logs] [iTMSTransporter] [2021-09-03 01:49:45 PDT] <main> DBG-X:   parameter ErrorCode = 1627
[logs] 
[logs] [iTMSTransporter] [2021-09-03 01:49:45 PDT] <main> DBG-X:   parameter ErrorMessage = Your Apple ID account is attached to other providers. You will need to specify which provider you intend to submit content to. Please contact us if you have questions or need help. (1627)
[logs] 
[logs] [iTMSTransporter] [2021-09-03 01:49:45 PDT] <main> DBG-X:   parameter ShouldUseRESTAPIs = false
[logs] 
[logs] [iTMSTransporter] [2021-09-03 01:49:45 PDT] <main> DBG-X:   parameter Success = false
[logs] 
[logs] [iTMSTransporter] [2021-09-03 01:49:45 PDT] <main> ERROR: Your Apple ID account is attached to other providers. You will need to specify which provider you intend to submit content to. Please contact us if you have questions or need help. (1627)

Where can I specify which provider I intend to submit content to?

Thanks for help.

Where can I specify which provider I intend to submit content to?

it should not be necessary, not sure what the issue is here, but you can get that error if e.g. you pass the incorrect value to --asc-app-id

Okay,
nevermind…I thought asc app id is something different. With app id it works correctly.