EAS Google Play Build - How to insert the new certificate

Hi!

So I have a react app and used expo in the past to build and submit my app to Google Play. Recently I had to redo everything and now I get an error on Google Play saying the SHA is different.

I read the documentation regarding this and cleared the credentials and asked google for key reset. The replied recently only giving me the MD5 and SHA1 values. What do I do with them? Extremely confused now and nowhere is a reply to this, I believe I am just complicating what is simple but I really have no idea what to do here.

I just want to upload my app to the play store but it’s proving difficult

Recently I had to redo everything and now I get an error on Google Play saying the SHA is different.

what do you mean redo everything?

I read the documentation regarding this and cleared the credentials and asked google for key reset. The replied recently only giving me the MD5 and SHA1 values. What do I do with them?

which documentation did you read? can you link to it? this doc explains what to do if you have lost your key: Use Play App Signing - Play Console Help - it includes generating a new key and sending that to google, i assume you did that. in that case, when google replied to you that would indicate that they have reset the key to the one you provided and you are good to go.

Thanks for the reply!

I am still a bit confused here. I lost everything, no JKS, no keystore, nothing, sadly I had a big fall and actually lost part of my memory (not kidding) so I might have actually forgotten this part but let’s start over.
I have my react app. Want to build it to the play store with the correct keystore.
I have the SHA/MD code from Google. Nothing else. Where do I go from here? What do I do with it?
If you could pretend I’m 5 and give me a hand on this I would be thanful

Ok so I generated the .jks and everything but how do I tell google “Hey I have a new jks key. Update your files!”?