EAS Build IOS - WARNINGs

Hi,
Since I don’t have a macOS, and had problems to vm one just to do the Transporter thing.

I decided to give a try in “eas build” “eas upload”

In build process I’ getting some warnings, like.

[stderr] npm
[stderr] WARN deprecated @hapi/joi@15.1.1: Switch to 'npm install joi'
[stderr] npm
[stderr] WARN deprecated @hapi/bourne@1.3.2: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained
[stderr] npm
[stderr] WARN deprecated @hapi/address@2.1.4: Moved to 'npm install @sideway/address'
[stderr] npm
[stderr] WARN deprecated @hapi/hoek@8.5.1: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained
[stderr] npm
[stderr] WARN deprecated @hapi/topo@3.1.6: This version has been deprecated and is no longer supported or maintained
[stderr] npm
Found some duplicated unimodule packages. Installed the ones with the highest version number.
Make sure following dependencies of your project are resolving to one specific version:
 expo-constants
⚠️  Pods/boost-for-react-native: iOS@8.0 deployment version mismatch, expected >= 9.0 <= 14.4.99
⚠️  Pods/RNDateTimePicker: iOS@8.0 deployment version mismatch, expected >= 9.0 <= 14.4.99
⚠️  Pods/react-native-maps: iOS@8.0 deployment version mismatch, expected >= 9.0 <= 14.4.99

Can anyone explain some of those warnings/alerts?
I can’t find anywhere about.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.