[EAS Build - Firebase Analytics] Build not working after adding expo-firebase-analytics

Have you found a solution? I’m having similar problems after upgrading to Expo SDK 46.

Not yet

did you try to clear the cache as mentioned in the error message?

You are seeing this error because either:

• Versions in the cached Podfile.lock do not match required values in Podspecs of some installed libraries. To fix this, you can re-run build command with “–clear-cache” option, or select “Clear cache and retry build” on the build page.
  • Some of the pods used in your project depend on different versions of the same pod. See logs for more information.

Yes, did not work

ah:

Specs satisfying the react-native-google-maps (from /Users/expo/workingdir/build/node_modules/react-native-maps) dependency were found, but they required a higher minimum deployment target.

it looks like they bumped the minimum deployment target in react-native-maps. check what it’s set to, then bump that using expo-build-properties: BuildProperties - Expo Documentation

Hello,
I’m using SDK 47 and after installing expo-firebase-analytics I have this error when I try to create a build:
fatal error: ‘RCTConvert+AirMap.h’ file not found
Is there a solution?

What version of react-native-maps library is your project using? As per an ongoing-disucssion in the library’s repo, it is suggested to use 1.3.2: use_frameworks! issues with react-native-maps RN 0.69.3 · react-native-maps/react-native-maps · Discussion #4389 · GitHub

Does also not work with the latest react-native-maps version.

▸ The following build commands failed:

▸ 	CompileC /Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/-fqdkxzkzmkywembpwxlxsmfzxxxr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/..../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Pods.build/Debug-iphoneos/react-native-google-maps.build/Objects-normal/arm64/AIRGoogleMapPolylineManager.o /Users/expo/workingdir/build/node_modules/react-native-maps/ios/AirGoogleMaps/AIRGoogleMapPolylineManager.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'react-native-google-maps' from project 'Pods')

▸ (1 failure)

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileC /Users/expo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/-fqdkxzkzmkywembpwxlxsmfzxxxr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/..../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Pods.build/Debug-iphoneos/react-native-google-maps.build/Objects-normal/arm64/AIRGoogleMapPolylineManager.o /Users/expo/workingdir/build/node_modules/react-native-maps/ios/AirGoogleMaps/AIRGoogleMapPolylineManager.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'react-native-google-maps' from project 'Pods')

(1 failure)

Exit status: 65

I use react-native-maps 1.3.2

Any solutions about this ?
I have exactly the same error with SDK 46

Upgraded to the latest SDK was my solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.