Build for iOS fails for Expo version 48 in the “Prepare Credentials” step with the following error:
Distribution certificate with fingerprint [fingerprint] hasn’t been imported successfully
All my certificates are still valid and have not expired, so I am unsure what the issue is.
I have found this thread, however I don’t think this will work for building on the Expo servers since the only working fix has to do with local changes.
- Whether you are bare or managed workflow: managed
- What you have tried so far:
So far I have tried the following:
- to run the build locally after restarting my computer.
- Download the latest “Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority” certificate as suggested in this thread: eas build -p ios --profile development --local , error Distribution certificate with fingerprint xxxxxxxxxxx hasn't been imported successfully · Issue #1331 · expo/eas-cli · GitHub
- re-upload the certificates
- skip the login
- update my cli version
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.