eas build fails for android - AndroidManifest.xml requires a placeholder substitution

im working with expo managed workflow and building with eas worked perfectly for the past few months,
yesterday i tried using eas build for both android and ios platform, ios platform build went just fine
but when ruuning eas build for android platform i get this error on the run gradlew step:
[stderr]

/root/workingdir/build/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:

1235[stderr]

Attribute data@host at AndroidManifest.xml requires a placeholder substitution but no value for <auth0Domain> is provided.

1236[stderr]

/root/workingdir/build/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:

1237[stderr]

Attribute data@scheme at AndroidManifest.xml requires a placeholder substitution but no value for <auth0Scheme> is provided.

im trying using both expo sdk 42 and 43 and eas-cli versions 0.24.1and 0.38.3 (latest version) with no success.

Did you figure this one out?

It looks like you need to do this: https://github.com/FormidableLabs/react-native-app-auth/blob/main/README.md#android-setup

To capture the authorization redirect, add the following property to the defaultConfig in android/app/build.gradle:

android {
  defaultConfig {
    manifestPlaceholders = [
      appAuthRedirectScheme: 'io.identityserver.demo'
    ]
  }
}

See also android - Auth0 gradle dependency error - Stack Overflow

In a managed app you would need to do this with a config plugin. It’s possible that there’s already a config plugin that will do this for you, but I don’t know off hand.