EAS build error on Android

I am currently unable to build for Android using EAS due to the following error that appears in the build log:

> Task :unimodules-image-loader-interface:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED
[stderr] /build/workingdir/build/node_modules/unimodules-image-loader-interface/android/src/main/java/org/unimodules/interfaces/imageloader/ImageLoader.java:4: error: package android.support.annotation does not exist
[stderr] import android.support.annotation.NonNull;
[stderr]                                  ^
[stderr] /build/workingdir/build/node_modules/unimodules-image-loader-interface/android/src/main/java/org/unimodules/interfaces/imageloader/ImageLoader.java:5: error: package android.support.annotation does not exist
[stderr] import android.support.annotation.Nullable;
[stderr]                                  ^
[stderr] /build/workingdir/build/node_modules/unimodules-image-loader-interface/android/src/main/java/org/unimodules/interfaces/imageloader/ImageLoader.java:16: error: cannot find symbol
[stderr]   void loadImageForDisplayFromURL(@NonNull String url, ResultListener resultListener);
[stderr]                                    ^
[stderr]   symbol:   class NonNull
[stderr]   location: interface ImageLoader
[stderr] /build/workingdir/build/node_modules/unimodules-image-loader-interface/android/src/main/java/org/unimodules/interfaces/imageloader/ImageLoader.java:21: error: cannot find symbol
[stderr]   void loadImageForManipulationFromURL(@NonNull String url, ResultListener resultListener);
[stderr]                                         ^
[stderr]   location: interface ImageLoader
[stderr] /build/workingdir/build/node_modules/unimodules-image-loader-interface/android/src/main/java/org/unimodules/interfaces/imageloader/ImageLoader.java:9: error: cannot find symbol
[stderr]     void onSuccess(@NonNull Bitmap bitmap);
[stderr]                     ^
[stderr]   location: interface ResultListener
[stderr] /build/workingdir/build/node_modules/unimodules-image-loader-interface/android/src/main/java/org/unimodules/interfaces/imageloader/ImageLoader.java:10: error: cannot find symbol
[stderr]     void onFailure(@Nullable Throwable cause);
[stderr]                     ^
[stderr]   symbol:   class Nullable
[stderr]   location: interface ResultListener
[stderr] 6 errors
[stderr] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
[stderr] * What went wrong:
[stderr] Execution failed for task ':unimodules-image-loader-interface:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.
[stderr] > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
[stderr] * Try:
[stderr] Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
[stderr] * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
[stderr] BUILD FAILED in 6m 41s

Unfortunately I am not even sure where to begin so anything to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I am using the managed workflow on SDK 42 and am using the latest version of EAS CLI for building.

FWIW I am able to successfully build using expo build:android.