Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 43
- Platform: Android/IOS
Does anyone have successful setup of installation source tracking with expo-firebase-analytics.
What I’ve done
- Installed expo-firebase-analytics
- Setup firebase project, put references to “google-services” files to app.json
- Setup team id, app id for iOS, sha-256 for android in firebase app configuration
- Setup DynamicLinks for domain provided by Firebase, so I think that this step should be ok
- Created DynamicLinks with campaign properties like utm_media=test
- I didnt made any app code modifications.
What I have
- DynamicLinks works - I’m getting to app install/app start depending on installation status
- I can’t see events dynamic_link_* events in Fireabase Analytics, and first_open event doesn’t have any parameters (utm_media, etc) related to campaign that I’ve specified DynamicLink
- Dynamic links opening count in firebase console = 0, but I’ve opened link several times.
What I’ve missed?
Or maybe I should setup react-native firebase and installation source tracking with expo-firebase analytics (with eas config plugin)? Or should I surrender and setup AppsFlyer
Thanks for any answers.