DrawerNavigator "on" or "under" StackNavigator?

Hello everyone!

I have a question: My customer asked me for a mobile application that has navigation by tabs and applications drawer. For all the examples I see on the internet, the “correct” way to show the box of applications is above the stacknavigator, but my customer did not want that because it covers the logo of his signature, so he wants that when the drawer is deployed of applications if or if it goes below the stacknavigator. I tried to convince him that UX is not common, but he insists that it be shown below the stacknavigator.

Thinking it over, I think it makes sense what it asks for, unless the application drawer moves the stacknavigator, but as in react-navigation this does not happen that way.

I made two examples using snack.expo.io, one as I structured it for my customer’s project (roughly) and the other using the example of DrawerNavigator on the react-navigation page.

Regardless of whether it is the right thing to do or not, can I have problems when trying to upload the ipa to the Apple Store or does it matter how the Drawer is displayed?

Example 1

Example 2

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.