Do our videos play on your android device?

Hi All,

My business partner is afraid to ask people to install the app I just completed because the videos won’t play on his Galaxy S6. They play on the android phone I use for testing and on the phone of a friend of mine. Unfortunately for the purposes of testing this, almost nobody I know has an android phone. If you have a minute to help me out by testing video playback on your android device I’d love to know if it works or not and what device you ran it on. The app hosts relaxing drone videos so it might be worth your time to check it out anyway :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance! If we get enough people telling us it is working for them we will feel more confident in spreading the word.

p.s. If you have an iOS device and want to check it out you can but video playback doesn’t seem to be a problem in that version: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sky-tripping-meditations/id1067060823

I tried one video and it played for me on a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 9.

However, the first time I ran the app it crashed soon after starting.

When I pressed the reload button on the error screen it loaded fine and I was able to try one of the videos.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.