Different behaviour of Datetimepicker on Expo app and standalone app

Hello. I don’t know if this is the right place for this issue, but it seems to me its something with the build tool on expo, so here it goes:

I’m using the GitHub - mmazzarolo/react-native-modal-datetime-picker: A React-Native datetime-picker for Android and iOS to pick dates in my app. On android I set the prop display=‘spinner’. Thats supposed to change the way the DateTimePicker presents itself. When I test on the expo app it works as it should, however, when I create a build using ‘expo build:android --release-channel my-release’, the behaviour is default one.

First, I thought I could be cache. So I ran expo publish -c . But the issue persists.

I’m using SDK 36 with “@react-native-community/datetimepicker”: “2.2.1” and “react-native-modal-datetime-picker”: “^8.1.3”

Any help is appreciated.

I have the same problem, I tested with an AVD API 26, 27 and 29 and the spinner works perfectly. However, when I create a build, the component continues with the prop display=“default”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.