Custom Permission Dialog On Expo Android App

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 38
  2. Platforms(Android)

Hello Guys, i have a question regarding to expo’s permission dialog on android, is there a way to customize the message? i also found that the message dialog change its languange by itself in the same device. Please help. thanks,

Hey @royanzain, Android does not allow customization of permission strings.

Cheers,
Adam

oh i see, how about the language in the permission? cuz at first it was english but then at times it becomes (indonesian) my country language. is it because following the device system language?

I have the same problem … In my case ,the expo permission dialog box only show in English .And I will need the camera access permission dialog message follows the device default language … urgently need solution …

Hi adam ,I have the same problem … In my case ,the expo permission dialog box only show in English .And I will need the camera access permission dialog message follows the device default language … urgently need solution …Do you have any suggestion ? Thank you so much !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.