Cpu architectures with Expo managed workflow.

hello everyone,
I just wondering that when we trying to build our managed workflow package with expo what kind of cpu architectures will we take at the end of building process? Which one of these: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi

build process generates binaries for 4 ABIs armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86 and x86_64

armeabi is not an architecture, it’s a instruction set that is part of the armeabi-v7a

https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/abis#sa

Hi @seyedhadimostafaviam

I assume you’re asking about Android?

Generally this is not something you need to worry about. The Expo build service will generate a .aab file to upload to the Play Store or a .apk file to side-load onto a device or emulator. These files contain some binary code for a few different CPU architectures.

If you install the .apk the device/emulator will know how to make use of the relevant CPU architecture.

If you upload the .aab file to the Play Store, then when a device downloads it, the Play Store will send the relevant native code to the device depending on its CPU architecture.

Given the above, I don’t know how to interpret your question about “what kind of cpu architectures will we take”. If the above and wkozyra’s answer do not answer your question, please could you elaborate on what you’re trying to do?