Convert App from React JS facebook to Expo

Hello I have a React JS that work with Wordpress API and ServiceWorker. I am using Expo now only to deploy my app in both Android and ios from Windows to avoid Xcode. The problem is I don’t really know what to do beside in my app I am usning

instead of should it cause a error? Is there is a guide to tell me how to deploy my app using expo. I really like Expo but I am new in it.

Hey @maher-aldous, we have a couple of guides, some Introducing Expo, others that get you started, so I suggest reading through our documentation first.

If you feel like something’s missing from it, please let me know! Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you but I have read through your documentation then I asked you. Now I found a way to convert my app. Thank you again and Thank you for your amazing work. I want to suggest opening a channel on YouTube, where people are given some lessons about Expo differences with other similarities. I will make educational videos about Expo when I can use it completely. I will make free tutorials for project service.

We actually already have a Youtube channel, where you can watch the rising star of the Youtube platform, @bacon! :bacon:

Oh I didn’t know and I will be watching your videos and I will subscribe.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.