I am completely lost after a few days of researching and trying everything.
Since a few days, I get the error
Constants.manifest is null because the embedded app.config could not be read
expo run:ios. It worked in the past but at some point it stopped working and I can’t pinpoint why. It is especially weird that my colleague can run it perfectly fine on his machine.
What I am using:
- OS: MacOS BigSur 11.6
- SDK: 42
- node version: v14.17.1
- npm version: 7.24.2
- XCode: 13.0
- react-native: 0.63.4
What I tried so far:
- Delete node_modules, npm cache, watchman, metro-cache, haste-map folders, start expo with
- delete the app from the iOS simulator
- reset the iOS simulator
- delete the .expo folder in the project folder
- delete the ~/.expo folder
- uninstall expo-cli and install it again
- delete the ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData folder
- clone the repository again
I have no idea what else I could do.
Looking forward to any help!