Code Signing Error: No profiles for (project) were found

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 4.10.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

I’m trying to build an extremely basic Bluetooth app following these instructions: Bluetooth | Voters | Expo

I set up code signing certs as per: fyi/setup-xcode-signing.md at master · expo/fyi · GitHub

When I try expo run:ios -d I’m able to select my device (plugged into USB) and it starts building but then fails with

Code Signing Error: No profiles for 'com.(project)' were found:  Xcode couldn't find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching 'com.(project)'. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 14.5'

What do I need to do?

Nevermind—for posterity, I created a profile in the iOS Dev Center, downloaded and installed it, and unchecked “Automatically Manage Signing”

Thanks for following up and sharing your insight with the community!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.