npm: 6.9.0 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD
Watchman: 4.9.4 - C:\watchman\bin\watchman.EXE
IDEs:
Android Studio: Version 3.6.0.0 AI-192.7142.36.36.6241897
npmPackages:
expo: ^38.0.8 => 38.0.8
react: ~16.11.0 => 16.11.0
react-dom: ~16.11.0 => 16.11.0
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-38.0.2.tar.gz => 0.62.2
react-native-web: ~0.11.7 => 0.11.7
Expo Workflow: managed

Hi! We recently transferred our App to an other Apple Team and we need the Application Credential (the one which appears after running expo credentials:manager) to change its Apple Team Id:

How can we do that?

Thanks

I’ve been struggling with the same issue, and right now I think the only reliable way to do that is to create a new expo project and a new bundle identifier for the app, and associate both of those to the new team ID.

Personally I nuked our existing expo project and re-created it under the correct Apple Team ID, however, Expo is now giving us the the following error:

Apple Team TEAM1 associated with Current App Configuration does not match Apple Team TEAM2 associated with Bundle Identifier.

Switching the bundle ID as well seems to take care of this issue, for some reason nuking the expo project didn’t remove the old bundle ID association to the old apple team ID, and there’s no way to change it as far as I can tell.

hello, we are tracking this issue here: IosApiV2Wrapper.useDistCertApi fails with INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR · Issue #2917 · expo/expo-cli · GitHub

to unblock you, I can manually fix this for you while we work on rolling out a programmatic fix. If you can email secure@expo.io and cc me (quin@expo.io) with your expo username, app name and bundle identifier, that’d be great (ie) quin, myTestApp, com.foo.test .

2 Likes

Hi Quin, We’re also facing the same error, so I’ve sent you the email as per this comment.

Thank You Quin.

Unfortunately we were able to pass the “cli” phase (the one before the Building Queued message). But afterwards we got an error message while the build happened in expo servers. The logs suggest that there is still the problem between mismatching team ids.

How can we solve it?

Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.