Cannt open android app after moving from uinmodules to expo-modules

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version:“expo”: “>=44.0.0-0 <45.0.0”,
  2. Platforms(Android/):

I have a React-Native project. This project begun with Expo then it has been ejected switched to react-native . the expo libraries is still in use, so I was forced to update expo and migrate from react-native-unimodules to expo modules
I have used all the references available in the bellow links

i was able to run the ios version normally after several updates made on react native and expo versions and libraries version

but i have a problem to launch the android version. the error now appears in settings.gradle

rootProject.name = 'my dev app'
include ':@react-native-community_datetimepicker'
project(':@react-native-community_datetimepicker').projectDir = new File(rootProject.projectDir, '../node_modules/@react-native-community/datetimepicker/android')

// apply from: '../node_modules/react-native-unimodules/gradle.groovy'
// includeUnimodulesProjects()
apply from: new File(["node", "--print", "require.resolve('expo/package.json')"].execute(null, rootDir).text.trim(), "../scripts/autolinking.gradle");
useExpoModules()

// apply from: file("../node_modules/@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/native_modules.gradle");
apply from: new File(["node", "--print", "require.resolve('@react-native-community/cli-platform-android/package.json')"].execute(null, rootDir).text.trim(), "../native_modules.gradle");
applyNativeModulesSettingsGradle(settings)

include ':app'

the error is:
A problem occurred evaluating settings ‘my dev app’.

Could not read script ‘/Users/roucozkaram/Desktop/myappNew/myapp/node_modules/expo/scripts/autolinking.gradle’ as it does not exist.

if i by pass these errors, all the changes that i have made while moving from unimodules to expo-modules will gave the same error.

I think there is a small issue : there is something with the libraries scripts, because it sounds like its not finding these libraries even that they are available in node_modules…

may be these files are not mounting to android version, but i have added this in build.gradle

Can anyone solve this problem because i am stuck with it from days ago

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.