Cannot upload to AppStore after enabling Associated Domains

Hi!

I changed the app.json to support branch universal links by adding ios.associatedDomains as suggested in the doc [0]. I enabled associated domains on Apple’s Developer Portal for my app id as well. But now when I try to upload a new build with Application Loader I get this error:

ERROR ITMS-90163: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: ‘com.apple.developer.associated-domains’ in ‘Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/ExpoKitApp’.

I tried a few things like deleting certificates/provisioning profiles hoping that they’ll be created automatically by rebuilding but this didn’t happen.

Any ideas on how to tackle this problem?

Thanks.

[0] https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/sdk/branch/#enable-branch-support-for-universal-links-ios

Same here. Followed the instructions multiple times. Cleaned, deleted everything and started again just as above. Out of ideas atm

Eventually got this working, pretty sure my original mistake was not enabling Associated Domains on my App ID, before I first ran expo build:ios.

So:

• Deleted everything expo created from developer.apple.com
  • Make sure App ID has Associated Domains enabled
  • expo build:ios -c

should do it

1 Like

Yes. My problem was that I needed to clear the certificates from Expo servers. It wasn’t enough to remove them from Apple’s.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.