Can I change Expo Account with existing App?

Hi,
We have published app on both play store and app store.
Due to some reason we have to remove email id associated with expo account so If I build app with another expo account will my app works fine? OTA will work with new account ? Is there any side effect?

Please Help

Thank you

Hey @svishva,

OTA updates will no longer work with the Binary you built. Updates take into account the Expo account username and slug values.

Hi @adamjnav,

Thank you for your response.
I want the OTA updates, Is there any other way?

Can I just change the email address of that old account, username and slug will be the same.
It will work the same?

One more thing just to be clear, with new account and new build OTA will no longer work for new version or just with old version.

All my concern is we can’t use that email address so please suggest me what should I do.

Thank you

Hi

Go to https://expo.io/ and log in. Click on your profile pic on the top right (probably just a circle) and choose “Settings” from the menu. Scroll down and there’s a place to change the e-mail address. I have not tried this myself, but I suspect that will work for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.