"cached-bundle-experience" error on Standalone live app

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 37
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android

Hello,

We have a Standalone app that fails regularly and returns lines such as “{“line”:637,“column”:1161,“sourceURL”:”/data/user/0/StandaloneAppName/files/37.0.0/cached-bundle-experience-%40OurName%2FBuildNumber-37.0.0"}"

For context, our app uses expo-sqlite. Our users can use the app without an internet connection, so we have functions that come and sync their local sql data with our main database. This synchronisation is cut into several functions that launch in a specific order (waiting for the previous one to finish), and we have an issue with one of these functions that fails and prevents the rest of the synchronisation to finish, causing potential loss of data.

The error is reported by a db.transaction catch, but we can’t seem to be able to reproduce which of the sql transaction fails in the live app. The errors we get point to the same line, same column, so I hoped we would be able to somehow understand to which line it refers to.

I was wondering if there is any way to figure out what line of code this error refers to ?

I am fairly new to expo and mobile app development, I searched around this forum and other forums, but could not manage to find out whether it’s possible to interpret this erreor or not.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.