So I’ve just realised my build fails when publishing to the app store and realised the command I was using prior is superseded by EAS. So I migrated my CI/CD pipeline to use EAS and I’ve realised it keeps failing on the gradlew step.
> Task :app:mergeDebugNativeLibs FAILED [stderr] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. [stderr] * What went wrong: [stderr] Execution failed for task ':app:mergeDebugNativeLibs'. [stderr] > A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade [stderr] > [stderr] More than one file was found with OS independent path 'lib/x86_64/libturbomodulejsijni.so'. If you are using jniLibs and CMake IMPORTED targets, see https://developer.android.com/studio/preview/features#automatic_packaging_of_prebuilt_dependencies_used_by_cmake [stderr] * Try: [stderr] Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. [stderr] * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org [stderr] BUILD FAILED in 4m 12s Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0. Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings. See https://docs.gradle.org/6.8/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings 757 actionable tasks: 757 executed Error: Gradle build failed with unknown error. Please see logs for the "Run gradlew" phase.