I am having some issues sending push notifications to android
In order to make sure I had a clean push token, I deleted the app from the device and reinstalled the app(standalone)
This created a brand new push token.
I have then tried to dispatch the push notification:
"body": "Hello world!"
This is what I got:
At this point I did not received the push notification.
When I tried to send another one, this is what I got:
"message": "SNS failed to send the notification (reason: EndpointDisabled, status code: 400).",
"__message": "Endpoint is disabled"
Does anyone have a clue what could be happening?
(ios is working fine)
issue happening to other people: https://github.com/expo/expo/issues/1330
Please guys, can someone help me with this?
Hi! Sorry about this issue. We’ve been working hard on a fix but it unfortunately required a lot of changes on our end. We just put up a guide on using FCM for push notifications which should fix the problem: https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/guides/using-fcm. Please let us know if you run into problems with the new system and sorry for the trouble.
I have tried to follow your FCM guide,
but when trying to build android, I am getting a fail:
Parsing json file: /src/exponent/android-shell-app/app/google-services.json :app:processProdReleaseGoogleServices FAILED [stderr] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. [stderr] * What went wrong: [stderr] Execution failed for task ‘:app:processProdReleaseGoogleServices’. [stderr] > com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 3 [stderr] * Try: [stderr] Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. BUILD FAILED
I have no clue how to fix it
Please make sure you build with an updated version of exp.
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.