App Status: Rejected

I am trying to publish my app on google playstore and I have been rejected severally based on some issues sent to my mail which I will paste below:

Issue with your app

Unclear feature description

We were unable to identify the feature that requires access to location in the background based on the declaration you submitted. To resolve this, please take one of the following actions:

Resubmit a declaration with a clear description or additional information regarding the one feature that requires access to location in the background. Even if your app has multiple features that require access to location in the background, please select only one feature and resubmit your declaration form.
Remove the permission from the app manifest as well as related source code for all APKs across all tracks (including internal test, closed, open tracks).

When selecting one feature, please note the following:

Your selected feature should deliver clear value to the user and be important to the core functionality, or main purpose of the app. Without this core feature, the app is “broken” or rendered unusable.
You should also consider if users would expect the app to access their location in the background, and if you can deliver the same experience without accessing location in the background.

Please note that access to location in the background solely for the purpose of ads will be denied.

here is my app.json file:

{
“expo”: {
“name”: “FMC Keffi I SOP”,
“slug”: “sopfmcgov”,
“version”: “1.0.2”,
“orientation”: “portrait”,
“icon”: “./assets/icon1.png”,
“splash”: {
“image”: “./assets/splash2.png”,
“resizeMode”: “contain”,
“backgroundColor”: “#ffffff
},
“updates”: {
“fallbackToCacheTimeout”: 0
},
“assetBundlePatterns”: [
“**/*”
],
“ios”: {
“supportsTablet”: true
},
“android”: {
“package”:“fmck.gov.keffi”,
“versionCode”:2,
“adaptiveIcon”: {
“foregroundImage”: “./assets/adaptive-icon1.png”,
“backgroundColor”: “#FFFFFF”,

}
},
"web": {
  "favicon": "./assets/favicon.png"
}

}
}

Please note: My app is just a login app which u need to provide email and password to view some documents and it doesn’t require access to location which I have tried to specify in the form but keep getting rejected

See my answer to your other question:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.