App removed from Google Play due to policy violation with Branch

Hi, I have this problem too but i’m running into issues upgrading to the latest release of Expo for my app.

I built my App with SDK version 18.0.0 and published it a long time ago. Around January I decided to work on it again and have started completely over from scratch. I got the same email as the others in this thread with the delisting of my app.

When I finish copying the code over to the new version of the SDK, and get ready to launch how do I handle the keystore stuff and making sure the stores realize its an overhaul and not a completely new app? What do I need to copy from the app.json in my 18.0.0 version to the new 32.0.0 version? I also elected to have you guys store they keystore and related stuff, and i’m not sure how to tell the CLI to replace everything that it has with the new code i’m writing now, and use the keystore associated with the 18.0.0 version.

Sorry for the wall of text, but am worried about how to update this so i can republish on the marketplaces.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Additionally, I never ejected my app so i’m not sure why I got it but i do have a privacy policy in place.
Thanks!