App Rejected For Gambling Features

Used expo:build ios to generate my ipa file and Apple rejected it for the following reason:

We discovered that your app contains hidden features. Attempting to hide features, functionality or content in your app is considered egregious behavior and can lead to removal from the Apple Developer Program.

Specifically, your app contains real money gambling functionality without the necessary licensing and permissions.

My app does not have any money/gambling functionality at all. Using sdk version 33.0.0, not sure what to do from here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

this isn’t really something we can help with. maybe something that you think may not be gambling related may actually be, you should ask for more information from apple and look around your app for anything that they could possibly misunderstand

I replied to Apple that my app was definitely not a gambling app and this was the reply:

We continue to find that your app contains hidden features or functionality that can change the behavior of the app after review. To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to ensure that all features and functions in the app are visible and fully accessible during review.

Not sure what to do …

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.