Android splash screen

I got a splash screen issue on Android app which is ejected, and the current SDK is 36.

And here is my issue, when I open the app, it will show the splash screen correctly, which is from my drawable/splash_background.xml (I will call drawable/splash_background.xml splash screen) :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<layer-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">

<item android:drawable="@color/splashBackground"/>

<item><bitmap android:gravity="center" android:src="@drawable/shell_launch_background_image" /></item>

</layer-list>

and the splash screen lasts 2 seconds, then the screen becomes blank for 5 seconds and enters the main screen after that. I did some research, so I changed the SHOW_LOADING_VIEW_IN_SHELL_APP from false to true in android/app/src/main/java/host/exp/exponent/generated/AppConstants.java, now it is showing a stretched image screen instead of the blank screen. So I believe the app is downloading javascript bundle.

I also tried in some different ways:

1. I used @drawable/shell_notification_icon.png instead of @drawable/shell_launch_background_image
    ===> the splash screen is replaced by the notification icon, but the stretched image is sill the old one.

2. I replaced @drawable/shell_launch_background_image with a big resolution image, a totally different image
    ===> both splash screen and stretched image screen remain the same, where exactly are they from since I have changed the source image

3. I changed image value, from splash property in app.json
    ===> the stretched images didn’t change.

4. I removed all the splash property from app.json,
    ===> splash screen keeps the same, but next screen becomes expo image

I am getting very confused, I upgraded from SDK 35, it was working without any issue. Does anyone have ideas about this?

Thanks